Pages

Monday 8 August 2011

Any Last Words?

Was just reading this article on cracked about "11 most badass last words". My personal favorite was George Engel who while being crushed to death by stones said:
Come on guys, I don't have all day.

After reading this article I was reminded by something I heard on Ask a Ninja said to the effect "Most peoples last words are just gurgles or something stupid, what you should do is write down something cool and give it to a friend and say 'regardless of what I said, say these are my last words'". 

So what would you like your Last Words to be? Not sure what I want them to be yet, but knowing myself I wager my real last words will be "I can jump that."

12 comments:

  1. I want to die a painless death in my sleep. So I suppose my last word would be "goodnight"

    ReplyDelete
  2. my last words will be, "Blast the torpedoes! All ahead flank!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. "respawn in 3... 2... 1..."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some of those are really badass quotes

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Of course it isn't lethal, I'm not stupid!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mine would be, "there is £1,000,000 buried at..."

    ReplyDelete
  7. nich1jb stole mine.

    "Respawn in 10...9...8..."

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keep it up, some of theses are pretty funny guys haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol i love the "respawn in 10..9..8..." one!

    ReplyDelete